COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
We’re Here to Care for You:
Our K+ Service Model remains our top priority and our service standards will not waiver.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions and handle all of your insurance needs.
Continue to contact our staff for any of your insurance needs, or utilize our App, Kuhl SERVICE24, available for iPhone and Android users where you can obtain all of your important policy information. Contact your service representative today to obtain your unique login if you don’t already have one.
Now that we are under a shelter-in-place order, we continue to be prepared to handle all of your insurance needs remotely. Technology allows us to have access to your files and keep us operating efficiently to serve your needs.
The BEST WAY to contact your service representative is through email or their direct line.
Thank you for being a valued partner. As always, please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
- Illinois Dept of Commerce – Help for Businesses, Workers, and Residents
- Kuhl Insurance Reference Guide Following IL WC Commission Emergency Amendment
- NCCI – COVID-19 FAQs
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Virtual Visit
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield Virtual Visit
- Business Insurance Resources
- Federal Unemployment Insurance Relief & Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation
- Federal Unemployment Insurance General Fact Sheet
- Illinois DOL Unemployment Insurance Guidance
- U.S. Department of Labor – Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- U.S. CARES Act