Kuhl & Company Insurance
(as of July 1, 2001)
As a current customer of our agency, we would like to take this opportunity to both thank you and share with you the importance in which we hold the privacy and confidentiality of your insurance and personal information.
Kuhl & Company Insurance, as a member of the insurance services industry, has been and continues to be subject to federal and state privacy laws regarding the collection and exchange of your insurance information.
Underwriting & Rating
Working with you, Kuhl & Company Insurance gathers the necessary information from you and other public and insurance sources to execute the insurance market search and placement for the insurance coverages your needs/risk exposure require. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information we receive from First Reports of Injury; and
- Information we receive from medical records or medical professionals
Insurance Company Relationships
Kuhl & Company Insurance exchanges such information only with other insurance related parties that are similarly obligated under state and federal privacy laws and have in place the appropriate procedures to keep all treatments and exchanges of your information within the requirements of these laws.
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, income and beneficiary information.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your policy coverage, premiums and payment history; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
As we place your insurance with these carriers, both our agency and the carriers work together (as well as individually) to retain uses for only those activities required to underwrite, issue and service your policy of insurance, as well as conduct claims activities – should that be necessary on your behalf. We restrict access to nonpublic information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Insurance Related Services
The companies we do business with are high quality professionals and round out the scope of product and services we can offer you. This permits us to better respond to the multi-insurance service needs that you share with us. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as life insurers, automobile insurers, mortgage bankers, securities broker-dealers and insurance agents;
- Non-financial companies, such as retailers, auto body shops, glass companies and medical examiners
We care about your privacy. We know that you have other choices when it comes to insurance and financial services. That is why we at Kuhl & Company Insurance appreciate your decision to place your insurance and financial service needs with us. We value you and your business, and look forward to a continuing client relationship with you. Kuhl & Company Insurance wants to earn your partnership to explore your insurance and financial service needs, determine the various placement options that may respond to these needs and over time build the type of insurance and financial service portfolio you need to secure your family needs and assets.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office toll free at 1-888-266-7300 or via using our website.